Forms required for school in Georgia

If your question is "Where can I get the school forms for my kids since I am new in Georgia?" you have your answer right here. We provide these forms for families both those who are new img forms required for school in georgiain Georgia as well as those who have been here but are moving to a new school or a new county.

Below are details from the Department of Education about these forms and requirements. You can get more information by visiting

Georgia Form 3300 (Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental Exam)

A student, regardless of grade level, who has never been in a Georgia public school must provide certification of eye, ear, dental and nutrition examinations on the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3300. Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 90 calendar days. Forms may be obtained and completed at the local public health departments or physician offices.

Georgia Form 3231 (Certificate of Immunization)

Georgia Law requires children attending school (Kindergarten – 12th grade) to be age appropriately immunized with all the required vaccines at the time of first entry in school. A new entrant is a child entering a school in Georgia for the first time or entering after having been absent from a Georgia school for more than 12 months or one school year. All students, regardless of grade and including foreign exchange students, must have the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3231 immunization certificate marked “Complete for School” unless any of some special situations exist.

Book an appointment with us, bring all the information you have about your child's previous medical history and shots. If you do not have the shots records, you can fill out a release of information with us and we will request the information from your child'd previous doctors.